- Prosearch is an informative, interactive and user-friendly page to assist users to obtain information on registered medicinal products and cosmetics.
- This page helps users to access quick-yet-precise information regarding:
- Registered medicinal products and notified cosmetics
- Prohibition to import unregistered products and cosmetics from outside of Malaysia
- Examples of medicinal products and cosmetics seized in Malaysia
- Kedah Pharmacy Enforcement Branch is responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies related to the pharmaceutical regulatory activities of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia in the state of Kedah.
- Our objectives:
- To ensure that medicinal products and cosmetics approved for the local market
are safe, effective and of quality
- To ensure advertisements of medicines and medical services comply with the
acts and regulations enforced
- To increase consumer awareness on the use of registered medicines.
- Kedah Pharmacy Enforcement Branch has been actively involved in monitoring the importation of medicines and cosmetics controlled under the Poisons Act 1952 and Sale of Drugs Act 1952
Kedah Pharmacy Enforcement Branch,
Pharmaceutical Services Division,
Kedah State Health Department,
Jalan Kuala Kedah, Simpang Kuala,
05400 Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman.
- how to identify registered health products and notified cosmetics
- how to use Quest3+ product search